For some men, women rule their sensual universe. If she says, “Not tonight, dear,” he might as well roll over, because he’s not going to get any. What many men don’t realize is that there are things they do on occasion that can be a real turn-off for women. Even the most careful man is sure to blow it once in a while – and sometimes the thing that is the deal breaker may be surprising. Learn 10 ways that men accidentally kill the mood and how to avoid them, as well as how to keep the male organ healthy, so when she says, “Yes,” it is ready to spring into action.
9 Ways Guys may Accidentally Turn Off the Ladies:
1) Acting too manly : Sure, many a girl likes a man’s man, and she expects a little bit of roughness around the edges. That being said-don’t come into bed a burping, farting, sweaty, smelly mess. If a dude just hit the gym or spent the day on a tractor, it is common courtesy to shower before hitting the sheets.
2) Being Cheap: That doesn’t mean every date has to be champagne, diamonds and limousines. But eating pizza in bed with the game on is not considered a “romantic evening out.” Women don’t need the moon on a silver platter, but complaining that her beloved Cosmopolitan is $5 more expensive than a tap beer is not going to make her feel like a princess.
3) Complaining about an ex: Men who complain about their exes are showing that they are still thinking about them. This is not a welcome idea for any woman, even if her man is making a favorable comparison.
4) Being too rough with the lady parts: Yes gentleman, they are attached. Just as a man’s delicates can feel pain if they are tugged too hard, so can her feminine attributes. If a girl has to tell her guy more than once to lay off the yanking, the night is not going well.
5) Beer breath: Sure, it’s fine for a guy to go out and have a good time, but she might not want to deal with the aftermath. Bad breath, sloppy kissing, and a soft manhood do not a fairytale evening make. So if a guy wants to get lucky, he better watch his alcohol intake.
6) Blaming a bad mood on her period: Sometimes women get mad, and yes, sometimes it is at their partner. Suggesting that her mood is related to her time of the month is a sure way to get on her bad side, and it can also be seen as a man avoiding responsibility for his own screw-ups – this is certainly not a way to turn the mood to romance.
7) Ignoring her, then asking for action: If a dude is on his phone all night, tuned into sports, or playing video games without so much as a wayward glance in the direction of his lady friend, and then assumes romance is on the table for the end of the evening, he needs to think again. Women don’t want to feel like they are only there to satisfy a man’s physical urges, so showing a little affection and working up to the idea of a romantic interlude is much more likely to get her attention.
8) Not listening to her: News flash: women can tell when a guy isn’t paying attention. Major turnoff! If she is telling her man about Great Aunt Mildred’s sciatica acting up, he better respond with, “oh again? That’s been going on for months.” Women want a partner who is there for everything, not just the booty.
9) Not enough grooming: Hopping into bed with stinky breath, razor sharp toenails, sand paper hands, and other unkempt bodily issues shows that he isn’t really trying. Keeping up the good grooming shows her that he cares what she thinks and wants things to be pleasant for her. Trimming, shaving, and using a male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) – one that is enriched with Shea butter and vitamin E – can help ensure that the male organ is silky smooth, touchable and ready for action.
Visit www.man1health.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men’s health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.